1. Star FerryHong Kong's famous Star Ferry, with roots dating back to 1880, costs just a few Hong Kong dollars, making it one of the best deals in all of Hong Kong.
2. Hong Kong SkylineHong Kong has one of the most impressive and recognizable skylines in the world. The dense collection of skyscrapers, both on Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
3. Victoria Peak (The Peak)You haven't seen the best of Hong Kong until you've seen the skyline from Victoria Peak, better known as The Peak. Take the tram to the top of this panoramic viewpoint to see the skyscrapers, the bustling city, the port,
4. Big Buddha (Tian Tan Buddha Statue)The 34-meter-tall "Big Buddha" stands atop Lantau Island's Po Lin Monastery, which was quite an out-of-the-way spot until the statue was built in 1993. This is one of the largest Buddha statues of its type in the world and it took 12 years to complete
5. Wong Tai Sin TempleWong Tai Sin Temple is one of the newest in Hong Kong and also one of the most interesting. Located in Kowloon,
6. Repulse Bay and the BeachesNot everyone thinks of beaches when they think of Hong Kong, but you don't have to go far to find amazing stretches of soft sand.
7. Temple Street Night MarketA stroll through the Temple Street Night Market is another one of those important things to do while in Hong Kong. Located in Kowloon
8. Hong Kong DisneylandHong Kong Disneyland is located on Lantau Island. Here you will find a wonderful world full of fun and fantasy populated by the cast and characters of Disney movies.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link