1. SapaLocated in the northwest of Vietnam and famous for its lush green rice paddies, Sapa is an absolute delight to visit! The bucket list destination is nestled between mountains and lush green terraced rice fields.
2. Hanoi Old QuarterThe capital of Vietnam is brimming with culture and history, making it one of the top tourist spots in the country. It is not uncommon to find streets lined with food vendors, scooters, and bicycles in every side alley in Hanoi.
3. Halong BayThere’s no wonder that Halong Bay is up there with Vietnam’s best. No one can deny the unique beauty of a region that literally translates to ‘The Bay of Descending Dragons’.
4. HueThe hidden gem of Vietnam! Hue was once the capital of imperial Vietnam and while much of its rich history was destroyed by American bombers during the war, many remnants of the last emperors still remain!
5. Golden Hand BridgeLocated high in the mountains of central Vietnam, the Golden Hand Bridge has been described as the giant hands of God pulling a strip of gold out of the ground. If you haven't heard of him before
6. Hoi An Old QuarterIf you only have time to visit a few destinations in Vietnam, make Hoi An one of them. The charming Old Quarter is basically a living museum: home to Chinese temples, Japanese bridges, wooden shops.
7. An Bang BeachIf you are looking for a beach town that is not polluted by development and tourists, this is it! A short bike ride from Hoi An Old Town to An Bang Beach
8. Ho Chi MinhThere is nothing like the madness of the biggest city in Vietnam! Hustling Ho Chi Minh, formerly known as Saigon, is considered the Pearl of the Wild West and is a veritable boiling pot of delicious cuisine.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link