Top 8 Places To Visit In Winters In India To Enjoy The Best Season
1. Gulmarg, KashmirFirst on our list is Gulmarg. This mountain town located in the northernmost state of India is magical throughout the year, but its charm increases with the arrival of winters.
2. Shimla-Kufri, Himachal PradeshShimla-Kufri is definitely one of the most popular destinations in North India for people who like to experience snowfall.
3. Manali, Himachal PradeshTowering mountains, cedar trees, winding roads, and heavy snowfall; we are talking about India's beloved winter destination, Manali!
4. Auli, UttarakhandDo you want to learn to ski while the magnificent peaks of Nanda Devi, Neelkanth and Mana Parbat look down on you? after
5. Binsar, UttarakhandBinsar is a lesser known name when it comes to hill stations to visit in Indian winters. But believe us when we tell you that it is one of the most spectacular places you will ever visit.
6. Dalhousie, Himachal PradeshAnother hill station in Himachal Pradesh, but unlike any other, Dalhousie is ideal for anyone who enjoys colonial charm.
7. Rann of Kutch, GujaratDo you want to camp under the stars in the largest salt sand desert with sub-zero temperatures? Then head to the Rann of Kutch during the winter months.
8. GoaThe onset of winters ushers in the holiday season around the world. And what better place to kick off the New Year celebrations than the party capital of India.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link