8. El Badi PalaceEl Badi Palace may be in ruins today, but it was once an ornate palace that was financed by ransom paid by the Portuguese after the Battle of the Three Kings in the mid-16th century. During the 25 years only the most luxurious and expensive materials were used.
7. Koutoubia MosqueThe Koutoubia Mosque is a Marrakech landmark, towering over the city's southwestern medina. Dating back to the 12th century, the mosque stands out easily as its minaret is 77 meters (253 feet) tall,
6. Bahia PalaceIt took the best workers in Morocco 60 years to build Bahia Palace, found in the medina or old quarter of Marrakesh. The collection of one big house and several small ones into a palace was certainly worth the wait
5. Jardin MajorelleWhen it's time to unwind in busy Marrakech, savvy travelers will head to the Majorelle Garden, an oasis of beautiful flowers, lush greenery, and patios where visitors can sit and refresh their senses. The garden is named after the French painter.
4. Ben Youssef MadrasaBen Youssef Madrasa was once a theological university dedicated to the teaching of the Qur'an. Once the largest center of learning in North Africa, it housed up to 900 students at a time. The madras is centered around a large courtyard.
3. Marrakech MedinaMarrakech's old medina is full of narrow intertwining passageways and local shops bursting with character. The Medina is also the place to stay in a Riad, a Moroccan house with an interior patio.
2. Marrakech SouksShoppers in the souks of Marrakech will have an amazing experience. The city has five main souks, each dedicated to a single product. There is one for rugs and one for traditional Moroccan leather slippers known as slippers; please note that the bright yellow sneakers are intended for men
1. Djemaa el FnaDjemaa el Fna, located in the medina, is the main square of the city and the most popular tourist attraction in Marrakech. It's also a market, where travelers can buy orange juice or watch a snake charmer at work.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link