1. Wander through the Treetops at Kings Park and Botanic GardenWith beautiful views of the Swan River and the Darling Range, Kings Park and Botanic Garden is an oasis of peace close to the heart of the city.
2. Cruise along the Swan RiverLocal Aboriginal people believe that the rainbow serpent, "Waugal", created this meandering river. For Perthians and tourists alike, it's the perfect setting for outdoor fun.
3. Bask on Perth's BeachesSun worshipers can choose from a bevy of beautiful beaches in and around Perth. Less than 15 minutes' drive from the city center, pine-fringed Cottesloe is one of Perth's most popular beaches.
4. Hang Out at Elizabeth QuayWondering what to do in Perth's CBD? Add a visit to Elizabeth Quay to your sightseeing itinerary. Adjacent to the city center and the Swan River
5. Find Your Weight's Worth in Gold at the Perth MintPopular with adults and children alike, the Perth Mint offers a fascinating insight into the history of gold in Western Australia. The Gold Exhibition exhibits the largest coin in the world,
6. Hillarys Boat HarbourLooking for things to do in Perth with the family? About 20 kilometers northwest of central Perth, Hillary's Boat Harbor is a large marina with restaurants, shops
7. Art Gallery of Western AustraliaIn the Perth Cultural Centre, a minute's walk from the nearest train station, the Art Gallery of Western Australia houses a collection of Australian and international art from 1829 to the present.
8. Meet the Animals at Perth ZooAbout two miles from the city center, Perth Zoo has been delighting animal lovers since 1898. International visitors can experience some of the country's unique wildlife at the Australian Bushwalk and Wetlands exhibits.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link