The 8 most visited tourist attractions in the world
1. The Colosseum in Rome, ItalyTopping the list of most popular tourist attractions is the Colosseum, which doesn't come as a huge surprise to those who have it on their bucket list.
2. The Louvre Museum in Paris, France.While it is known as one of the most impressive museums in the world, the Louvre was originally built as a fortress and was later rebuilt to serve as a royal palace.
3. The Vatican Museums in Rome, ItalyFilled with some of the world's most amazing works of art, this is definitely a destination everyone should visit, especially if they're already planning a trip to Rome.
4. The Statue of Liberty in New York CityThis famous United States Monument was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Bartholdi and was a gift from France to the United States.
5. The Eiffel Tower in Paris, FrancePossibly the most recognizable landmark in the world, the Eiffel Tower is a site to behold. Visible from many points in Paris, there's nothing like seeing it up close in person.
6. French Quarter, New Orleans, LouisianaThe heart of New Orleans is the French Quarter and it's easy to see why this would be one of the top 10 destination world.
7. Anne Frank House, Amsterdam,NetherlandsEven if you've never read The Diary of Anne Frank, you probably know that she and her family once lived in the attic of a house in Amsterdam.
8. The Grand Canal in Venice, Italy.The third Italian site on the list of Popular Tourist Attractions in the World, it is a favorite among honeymooners and couples looking for a romantic getaway.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link