Must-see tourist attractions in Ukraine in 8 major cities
1. KyivKyiv (also known as kyiv) is the amazing capital of Ukraine. With medieval monuments and powerful Soviet-style architecture, it's the great getaway to Eastern Europe.
2. OdessaOdessa is the third largest city in Ukraine and an important port on the mythical Black Sea. Although it is a large city, its layout gives it an intimate feel, with narrow winding streets and many secluded squares.
3. Kamianets PodilskyiKamianets Podilskyi is located in western Ukraine. This picturesque city has a well-preserved old town, full of beautiful houses, cobblestone streets, and street murals depicting the city's history.
4. UmanUman is a central city in Ukraine. The main attraction for tourists is the picturesque Sofiyivka Park, which is both a botanical garden and a scientific research center.
5. ChernivtsiChernivtsi National University is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a charming building in every sense of the word.
6. Carpathian Mountains
Ukraine contains a small portion of the Carpathian Mountains that span Central Europe. When you visit this area it is as if time had stopped. It is one of the most beautiful places in Ukraine in terms of untouched landscapes.
7. LvivLviv is one of the most important cultural centers of Ukraine. Travelers gravitate here to visit the UNESCO-protected Old Town. The architecture has more Western influence than any other city in Ukraine.
8. MukachevoUkraine offers a wealth of activities and is a must-see country in Eastern Europe that should be on everyone's bucket list.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link