Map of the 8 best honeymoon destinations in Mexico
1. Riviera MayaThis destination offers us beautiful white sand beaches and crystal clear waters; It is very close to many ecotourism or adventure activities. It also has good options for those who plan to spend most of their time in their hotel since the area has a great honeymoon in Mexico.
2. HuatulcoThere aren't many honeymoon resorts in Mexico with all-inclusive plans (dinner or lunch), but their prices are affordable and you can eat well for little money.
It is one of the best places for a honeymoon in Mexico because, without a doubt, it has one of the best beaches in the country with a turquoise sea and white sand, a landscape that will make you fall in love.
4. San Miguel de AllendeSan Miguel de Allende is one of the favorites for most couples, a city with a bohemian and romantic atmosphere. In the same way, it has many interesting activities to do, and the prices are not very high.
5. Puerto Vallarta (Vallarta Port)This is one of the best places for honeymoons in Mexico with one of the most famous beaches in the country; the advantage is that it has options for all budgets and you can find many things in the traditional Mexican towns
6. Los CabosLos Cabos is a very exclusive honeymoon destination in Mexico with first class hotels, although your honeymoon does not necessarily have to be very expensive. If you plan ahead, hotels often launch very attractive offers
7. Isla HolboxThis is a small island in the north of Quintana Roo where people hardly come. If what you want is to get away from the city and “isolate” yourself on your honeymoon, this is the best honeymoon destination in Mexico.
8. San Cristobal de Las CasasDo you want more honeymoon ideas in Mexico? Well, in case you want to get in touch with nature and live an adventurous honeymoon, this is a highly recommended destination. There are many ecotourism activities in Chiapas
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link