1. Meknes – The Ninth Century MedinaDespite its age and architecture, Meknes makes its way up the list of the best places to visit in Morocco. It is located in the north of Morocco,
2. Asilah – Sandy BeachesLocated on the northern Atlantic coast of Morocco, the Asilah coast is popular with tourists and citizens as a hot summer spot. In addition to the sandy beaches, the city walls are covered in colorful murals.
3. High Atlas – Paradise For TrekkersBeing the highest mountain range in North Africa, the High Atlas is popularly known as the mountain of mountains. This place is a hiker's paradise, especially from spring to fall.
4. Essaouira (Mogador)Essaouira is one of the main tourist attractions in Morocco. And not just because it's a great city to get away from the heat and monotony of the big city lifestyle, but also because it's the location where the third season of Game of Thrones was filmed.
5. Chefchaouen – Painted AmbianceLocated in the middle of the Rif mountains, Chefchaouen, also known as the blue city, is a small city in a huge landscape. Among all the cities in Morocco to visit, this one is popular for solo travel
6. Sahara Desert – Glance Sunset Over DunesThe desert is a must when you are in Morocco. From watching the beautiful sunset over the dunes to gazing up at the sky filled with brilliant stars, each desert experience is captivating and unforgettable.
7. Rabat – Stunning Capital CityLocated on the coast, Rabat is the capital of the country and one of the main tourist attractions in Morocco. The good weather all year round and the calm beaches of Morocco are just some of the reasons behind its popularity.
8. Casablanca – Modernity Yet CulturedWhile Casablanca may not be as atmospheric as the other cities, it is certainly one of the best places to visit in Morocco and the ideal representation of modernity. The impressive Moorish buildings of the city,
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link