Here is the list of top 8 places to visit in winter in Nepal.
8. Rara Lake TrekRara Lake is another one of the best winter destinations in Nepal. It is the largest freshwater lake in Nepal located in the Mugu district.
7. Tilicho Lake TrekLake Tilicho is said to be the highest lake in the world. It is one of the best destinations to visit in Nepal.
6. Gorkha / BandipurBandipur, in the Tanahun district, is another one of the best places to visit in Nepal during the winter season. Bandipur is famous for its preserves.
5. Bardiya National ParkBardiya National Park is one of the largest wildlife protected areas in Nepal. It is situated in the Terai region of Nepal.
4. KalinchowkKalinchowk is probably the best destination to get a close look at the snow and mountains. It is only 5 hours drive from Kathmandu to Charikot and 2 hours jeep drive to Kuri Bazar base camp.
3. Nagarkot ChisapaniNagarkot is situated in the upper part of the north-eastern ridge of the Kathmandu Valley, at an altitude of around 2,300 m.
2. Mardi HimalAlthough the Mardi Himal trek is not like that, it is one of the best trek destinations in the eastern ABC trek. The path runs through small winding paths,
1. Poon HillTrekking to Poon Hill is not difficult as compared to other trekking routes in Nepal. It is one of the medium trekking trails that takes you close to the mountains that touch the sky.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link