8 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in the Cook Islands
1. Aitutaki LagoonThis is how heaven must be. Aitutaki's picture-perfect lagoon glows in technicolor hues of turquoise, and 21 idyllic islets (motu) dot the crystal-clear waters, tempting you to paddle to their shores.
2. Tapuaetai (One Foot Island) TourBordered by gently curving coconut palms, beautiful Tapuaetai, or One Foot Island as it is more commonly known, is the most visited of Aitutaki motu, and for good reason.
3. Muri Beach, RarotongaOn the south-east coast of Rarotonga, Muri Beach, or Muri Lagoon as it is sometimes called, is one of the most popular and picturesque beaches on the island. Although water quality has declined in recent years
4. Titikaveka Beach, RarotongaOn the southwest coast of Rarotonga, the beautiful Titikaveka beach and lagoon is one of the best areas on the island for swimming and snorkelling. The water is often so clear that you only need to stand in the lagoon to see colorful fish.
5. Te Vara Nui Village Tour & Cultural Show, RarotongaA fun way to learn a bit about Cook Islands history and traditional island life is a visit to the village of Te Vara Nui. The tour begins with a 2.5-hour guided tour of the village. Peel the coconut, cook, fish, dance, carve
6. Cross-Island Hike to Te Rua MangaWalking the cross-island track is a great way to explore Rarotonga's lush countryside. The trail leads from the northern shoreline to the distinctive Te Rua Manga (The Needle) pinnacle rock, one of the island's most famous landmarks.
7. Aroa Marine Reserve, RarotongaProtected by the fringe reef off the west coast of Rarotonga, the crystal clear waters of the Aroa Marine Reserve are among the island's best snorkelling spots. Parrot fish, moorish idols, moray eels, wrasses
8. Maire Nui Gardens, RarotongaWondering where to go in the Cook Islands when you need a break from the beach? Just a short walk from Titikaveka Beach, Maire Nui's enchanting organic gardens will immerse you in the vibrant beauty of Cook Islands flora.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link