1. Old San JuanWalking through the streets of Old San Juan, with its beautiful colonial architecture and imposing forts, is like stepping back into another era. This is one of the best places to visit in Puerto Rico,
2. El Morro FortThe main attraction of Old San Juan, and one of the main tourist destinations in Puerto Rico is Fort El Morro (Fort San Felipe del Morro)
3. Castillo de San CristóbalHidden in plain sight but still in the shadow of the more famous El Morro (which gets all the fame), Castillo de San Cristóbal is definitely worth a visit.
4. El Yunque National ForestExperience some of Puerto Rico's lush inland beauty at El Yunque National Forest. Spread along the Luquillo Mountains, including Pico El Yunque, El Yunque National Forest
5. Culebra Island (Isla Culebra)Although Culebra is often mentioned in the same breath as Vieques, this smaller island with beautiful beaches and lush hills has its own unique character.
6. Vieques and Bioluminescent BayVieques, eight miles from mainland Puerto Rico, has become a popular seaside resort with small upscale hotels, restaurants, shops, and galleries. With the departure of the United States Army from the island in 2003,
7. Catedral de San Juan BautistaThe Cathedral of San Juan Bautista, also known as the Cathedral of San Juan, dating from 1540, is one of the most important religious sites in Puerto Rico. The church is famous for being the final resting place of Ponce de León,
8. Cayo IcacosWith all the beautiful beaches on the mainland, it might seem strange to want to jump on one boat and go to another. Nevertheless,
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link