8 Incredible Tourist Destinations In Samoa That You Must Visit
1. ApiaApia is the capital and the largest city of Samoa, with around 5% of the total population of Samoa residing in it. This city is located on the north central coast of the Upolu island of Samoa.
2. Palolo Deep National Marine ReserveAs the Apia pier ends in its east, you can find a charming place known as the Palolo Deep National Marine Reserve. Be sure to enjoy snorkeling and swimming in the pure blue waters of Palolo, which is fringed by spectacular coral walls.
3. The Dwarves CaveAn interesting tourist attraction on the island of Samoa is the cave of the dwarves, which is located in the vicinity of the village of Paia. It is popular as the most mysterious landmark developed due to a volcanic occurrence several centuries ago.
4. Papaseea Sliding RocksAnother fabulous tourist attraction in Samoa is the Papaseea Sliding Rocks, which can be found in the Faleata district by driving about 15 minutes from the capital Apia. Enjoy the fun of swimming and sliding down the naturally developed rock slides
5. Alofaaga BlowholesAlofaaga Blowholes is a must see attraction located on Savaii Island in Samoa. They are located near the outskirts of the town of Taga. You can find here spiracles that are actually volcanic vents.
6. Falealupo Rainforest PreserveYou can find an eye-catching nature reserve called Falealupo Rainforest Preserve, which is established by the government in the northwestern area of Savaii. Explore the lovely, lush vegetation and a wide variety of wildlife.
7. Saleaula Lava FieldsSaleaaula Lava Fields is one of the most famous attractions located on the north shore of Savaii. You can find here the ruins of the town of Saleaaula, which was destroyed due to volcanic activity that occurred in 1905.
For a relaxing time when visiting Samoa, visit Falealupo, a pleasant village on the western side of Savai'i Island. Spend a relaxing afternoon here. Take a walk through the spectacular rainforest
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link