1. PlovdivWith these words Luciano de Samosata praised an enchanting and majestic ancient city. The city, which today is called Plovdiv: the oldest inhabited city in Europe and one of the oldest in the world.
2. SofiaSofia is one of the largest and oldest cities in Europe. It is one of the European destinations with the most incredible monuments that cover almost 2,000 years of history.
3. Rila Mountain & MonasteryFew people know but Rila is not only the name of the place where this monastery is located but also that of a hermit, Juan de Rila, who became Saint John of Rila after his canonization by the Orthodox Church.
4. VarnaThis year he discovers the gold of Varna. Varna is the most famous resort in Bulgaria. It attracts travelers looking for long beaches, all-inclusive resorts, nightlife but also history buffs.
5. Veliko TarnovoVeliko Tarnovo is located on Mount Tsarevets on which the Tsarevets Fortress culminates, considered one of the most beautiful castles in Bulgaria.
6. AlbenaAlbena is considered the best resort in Bulgaria. Fine sand, calm sea, water sports, attractions and playgrounds: all the ingredients are there for a dream vacation in Bulgaria.
7. EtarImmerse yourself in the incredible history of Bulgaria, its customs, its traditions, its crafts, its culinary specialties by visiting the ethnographic village of Etar.
8. SozopolWith these words Luciano de Samosata praised an enchanting and majestic ancient city. The city, which today is called Plovdiv: the oldest inhabited city in Europe and one of the oldest in the world.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link