1. Aegean Islands, GreeceAvoid the crowds, heat, and hot, dry Meltemi winds of summer when you cruise the Greek islands in spring. Many of the Aegean islands wake up from hibernation in time to celebrate Greek Orthodox Easter on April 28.
2. Barcelona, SpainSpring is the best time to avoid the over-tourism that spawned the "Tourists are going home" graffiti all over Barcelona in 2018. It is also the best season to stroll through the Mercado de las Flores along the central promenade of the city, La Rambla.
3. Keukenhof Gardens, HollandThis spring, marvel at the colorful mosaics made by millions of tulips at Landgoed Keukenhof, a showcase for the Dutch floral industry.
4.Las VegasWith temperatures staying well below summer's 100 degrees F (38 degrees C), spring is the ideal time to take one last walk on The Strip and take in the many attractions.
5. Ledbury, United KingdomLive an aristocratic lifestyle among Herefordshire's rolling hills and historic market towns, bordering the Cotswolds. Eastnor Castle and Arboretum
6. MaltaExplore Malta's beautiful coastline, lavish churches, forts and historic sites before the charter-packed beachgoers arrive. Spring can bring more sun and less rain
7. Marrakech, MoroccoMarrakech is back in style, with the recent opening of L'Hôtel Marrakech by British designer Jasper Conran and the MadJazz Marrakech music festival expected in May.
8. Mendoza to Patagonia, ArgentinaThe Malbec grape from France thrives in the distinctive climate and soil at the foot of the snow-capped Andes.
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link