1. CornwallThere's a lot to love about Britain's most south-western county, which is known for its booming tourism industry and holiday vibe. there are beautiful beaches
2. SuffolkThis off the beaten track eastern county is quite a hidden gem, filled with quaint medieval market towns and a stunning coastline dotted with pretty villages. And when it comes to the Suffolk countryside, need we say more than the bucolic scenes of this county inspired by the famous paintings of John Constable?
3. DevonDevon is a wonderful choice for a mini moon due to the wide variety of scenery and activities on offer. In this huge county you will find wide golden beaches, rugged cliff paths, wild open moors, chocolate box pubs and restaurants to relax in after a day in the great outdoors.
4. East SussexHome to medieval villages, the rolling countryside of the South Downs National Park and a spectacular coastline, East Sussex is an easily accessible part of the south coast with plenty to appeal to honeymooners looking for an unforgettable holiday.
5. BuckinghamshireThis landlocked county near London has plenty of romantic potential for honeymooners. It's very easy to get to and is dotted with great hotels and luxury accommodation options. There's the glorious countryside in the Chiltern Hills,
6. DorsetDorset has that perfect mini-moon combination: incredible natural surroundings along the wild Jurassic Coast (think Durdle Door and the cliffs at Lulworth Cove), as well as charming towns like Weymouth, Poole and Christchurch for a bit of retail therapy. local.
7. HampshireHampshire has it all. The beautiful New Forest with wild ponies roaming free, the South Downs, beautiful historic towns, Winchester with its wonderful cathedral
8. ScotlandIf getting a tan and dining al fresco every night aren't key elements of your dream honeymoon, head to the north of Scotland, where you'll find all kinds of romantic activities and places to stay. I may not have the weather
If You Want To Make 1000$ Per Month Then Check Link