8 Top-Rated Things
to Do in Holland, M
8. Walk along the Water at Kollen Park
Overlooking the Macatawa River, Kollen Park has a lovely promenade that has wonderful views of the water.
7. Stroll the Veldheer Tulip Garden
Close your eyes and just try to fathom six million tulips. Six million is a staggering number
6. Walk the Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk
For the best view in town, you'll want to experience Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk.
5. Relax in Tunnel Park
Once you arrive at Tunnel Park, its name will become quite obvious.
4. Take a Tour of Nelis' Dutch Village
At Nelis' Dutch Village, historic traditions are kept alive.
3. Hike in Saugatuck Dunes State Park
The dunes along Lake Michigan are one of Michigan's best hidden jewels.
2. Visit Windmill Island Gardens
You can't have a mini Holland without the windmills, so you can bet that Holland, Michigan, is sure to deliver.
1. Explore Holland State Park (Ottawa Beach)
Holland, Michigan, enjoys one of the best locations on the coast of Lake Michigan.
If you want make
$1000 per month
autometicaly sign travel search engine chek